Saturday, May 15, 2010

padang restaurant and nosebleed

i don't really like Jakarta's weather these days. HOT > COLD > HOT > COLD. it's like paprika and a wet dog. gue juga enggak ngerti kenapa barusan ngetik gitu. taudai.

yesterday me and my family went to "ojolali" and bought some batik. skipskipskip. then we went to a restaurant called "mario's bofet". it's like a padang restaurant. tapi modern. nyeh.

and today. i woke up at 10. went downstairs. watch tv. and my sister suddenly got a nose bleed. a bad one. and my mom and dad took her to the doctor. idk why they took her to the doctor. it's just a nose bleed. me and trisha are left alone just the two of us. and what did we do? main sims 3. yadayadayada terus pada balik dan sekarang bosen. malah ujan lagi. ah.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment